Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Five--School Daze


1.  Even though I am done homeschooling, I am keeping my teaching license up to date. I have to renew my license later this year and am super excited that I am getting my last four credits out of the way in the first two months of the year. I am taking two online classes and its working out great with my slow January/February schedule. I do a lot of the class work in my pajamas in the recliner with the laptop. 

2.  I got phone calls from two of my kids' teachers this week. And it wasn't to tell me what a great job they're doing. This is not a normal occurrence and to happen twice in the same week is a little traumatizing.  Apparently my children decided homework is optional.

3.  One of the kids from #2 above decided to quit brushing his/her teeth this week. Because there isn't enough time in the morning before leaving for school.  Really?

4.   I thought my youngest child was 12, but I am feeling like I have second graders again.  
       See #2 and #3 above.

5.  Is it time for spring break yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment