Friday, November 26, 2010

Post-Thanksgiving

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all of you. We had a very relaxing day yesterday, with little obligation other than getting a big meal on the table for dinner.

On this Black Friday morning, I am sitting in my jammies at the computer. I am not even shopping online, although I've wondered if there is a great sale on some item that hasn't even made it onto my shopping list yet. (Maybe I should shop the sales to get ideas.) I have not made a shopping list for Christmas or the 3 extended family birthdays that I buy for in December. The shopping is the most unappealing and overwhelming of all my holiday preparations. I would prefer to stay home and craft, sew, or bake a gift for everyone on my list. Oh, how I wish that Santa's elves would take care of the shopping!  If you have an idea for anyone between the ages of 7 and 67, please pass it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment