Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Five

1. I can't believe its Labor Day weekend already. The three-day weekend is going to be great!

2. I am not enjoying this late August heat. I much preferred the 70s we had earlier in the month. I really liked sleeping with the windows open and wearing a jacket in the evening.

3. Sometimes, in the morning, I feel FALL in the air. And when I am at football games. And I'm ready for it...bring on FALL!

4. Having the POTUS in Ames, Iowa, speaking at Iowa State University this week was kinda fun...especially because I experienced it from my own home by watching live news coverage and receiving text, video and photo messages from my Iowa State University son. I was super motivated to avoid all the hype and traffic the President brought with him to Ames, but it was pretty interesting to see what happens when the President rolls into town.

5. I had fun learning how to make this Adorable No-Sew Banner with my friend Mindy today. I just might have to make one for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment