Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Five

1. Summer is winding down...we bought school supplies, Brandon's last day of work is today, and Ellyn started football (she's a manager). School starts Thursday, and two of the four kids are glad. It feels so weird (old) to have kids in jr. high, high school, and college.

2. My younger two kids had their sports physicals. Ryan has grown 4.5 inches and gained 25 lbs. since September. No wonder he went through so many sizes of clothes this year. He currently has no jeans that fit (again). He is running cross country and Meg is trying volleyball for the first time.

3. Brandon is moving into an apartment with friends. I regret not hitting summer garage sales for all the stuff they need to furnish it. Live and learn.

4. I got a massage last week. (It was my birthday gift from October.) I've decided I should get a massage more often. It was amazing---> T-O-T-A-L-R-E-L-A-X-A-T-I-O-N 

5. Ellyn had her senior pictures taken last week. We are very excited to see them! Next week we have the appointment to view them AND place the order. Yes--all in one appointment. If you know me very well, you know that I might have a problem with the "make-a-decision-quickly" portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment