Friday, December 2, 2011

December Daily

Are you joining Ali Edwards and so many others and making a December Daily album?

You can see mine from 2009 on the right sidebar--just scroll down a bit and click on the December Daily 2009 link. It was one of my favorite Christmas projects ever. Also one of the most time consuming. So worth it to actually have a month-in-our-life during Christmas captured in an album.

It's not too late...keep your camera VERY handy and take lots of pictures--at least one each day. If you miss a day, fill in with a souvenir or memento or even a page of journaling (like a list of your favorite things of Christmas, etc.).

Many people have the album ready to go before December 1 and fill in each day as the month progresses. I did it differently and made mine during the week after Christmas. During the month I took pictures most days and kept some journaling for each day to help me remember what we had done once it was time to put it all together. I loved doing it in the more relaxing days after Christmas, rather than add something else to the busy days prior to December 25.  That's just what worked best for me. Very important--make it work for YOU.

So go take a picture and start your own December Daily!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, Angie, you are the creative death of me! psst, I don't mind dying. :)

    ReplyDelete