Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I feel like I fell off the planet last week. In reality, I got a sinus infection and landed on the couch for a week. I am glad to be feeling better!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

Last week, Meggan and I worked on a fun and easy Valentine craft. We cut out approximately 25 medium sized hearts (using a punch would be a great option for this craft). I drew a heart shape, very lightly so it wouldn't show much) on a piece of cream card stock. Meggan folded, bent and distressed the hearts and then glued them on the paper within the pencil line. I framed it in a pretty frame with the glass removed, so that all the ruffley texture wasn't smashed. Very pretty!

Have a great day and make sure to give all your Valentine's some extra love today! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment