Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chicken Rollatini

I like to try new recipes, but seldom are they "keepers." It seems that my tried and true, made-a-million-times recipes are the best. I recently tried this chicken recipe and we loved it. I tore it out of a magazine, but it was too long ago for me to remember where it came from.


Chicken Rollatini
6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
pepperoni slices
6-8 provolone slices
18-24 asparagus spears
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pound each chicken breast to 1/4" thick.
Place 4 pepperoni slices, one cheese slice, and three asparagus spears in the center of each breast.
Roll up the chicken breast and secure with a toothpick.
Spread 1/2 c. sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan. Put chicken rolls in pan, top with remaining sauce.
Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 44 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment