Thursday, January 7, 2010

While it still feels a little bit like Christmas...

I'd like to post some of my favorite Christmas pictures, before the new year gets away from me.  Right now I'm still in Christmas mode.  The snow storms and snow days contribute to the mood!  I can't even bring myself to take down the Christmas tree, because I am enjoying this slow-paced, crafty, relaxing, yummy-baking, postChristmas mood around my house. (and yes, I am still playing Christmas music too.)  Love it!

Here are some of my favorite pics from December:


Meggan


BINGO game after opening gifts with my side of the family.

Meggan learned to make giant snowflakes.

Our Christmas tree
Brandon and Ellyn at their band concert.


We went bowling Christmas night, and Ryan
won big at the arcade.


No comments:

Post a Comment