Thursday, January 2, 2014

Merry Christmas 2013

Merry Christmas...just a bit late!
I hope you had a wonderful time with loved ones this past week, celebrating the birth of Jesus.
We had some good times with the relatives and family friends.  During this season, my thoughts often turn to loved ones we've lost...many of them in the month of December or with birthdays in December. I treasure the memories and enjoy making some new ones with the people around me.

I've been a little under the weather since getting home from Christmas travel. In my mind, I've written a few blog posts, but I have mostly been blowing my nose and coughing.
I'm feeling better today and am determined to get some things done!

This was the card we sent this year...





And the back side...

No comments:

Post a Comment