Friday, January 24, 2014

Finally--my Christmas 2013 house tour

I planned to post these pictures waaaaaay back in December.
I just can't let January end without getting them on the blog.

Our house was on a Christmas home tour as a fund raiser for our town's clothes and food pantries.
It was a great experience, with approximately 100 friendly people touring our home.
I spent a month to get everything decorated and had help from some great friends. Everything is down now, packed away in plastic tubs until next year.

The front porch...


The mudroom...




The kitchen...




The dining/gathering room...






The music room...
drum chalk art by my friend Mary




The family room...

Down the hallway to the bedrooms...


Ellyn's bedroom...




Meg's room...


The laundry room/gift wrap station ;)...
chalk art by my talented friend Mary

The master bedroom and bathroom...





Oh holy night...by my friend Mary



And a look behind the scenes...


This is my artistic friend Mary!


My florist friend Julie


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment