Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Branson vacation -- July 2013

Please forgive me for posting some old news.
I'd really love to get caught up with some things I have neglected to post about...

Our family vacationed in Branson for a long weekend in late July.
We went to Dixie Stampede, which was a lot of fun and had fabulous food. The outlet mall provided some great bargains. The remainder of our time was spent in a boat on Table Rock Lake. 

Most of the pictures I took were on the water, except this one outside Dixie Stampede. Love these 4!





There was a huge cliff along the lake. It made my heart race just looking at it. (I'm scared of heights.)
My oldest and youngest jumped off. It seemed like time stopped while I waited for Meg to surface!
Brandon was in the water waiting for her, which gave me a little piece of mind.
Really, I would have liked to tell them they couldn't jump. But I was super proud that they are braver than I.
They loved it and Brandon went back for a second jump, because it was so exhilarating!
I guess I'll never know about that feeling! :)

Meg's jump...





 Brandon's jump...







1 comment:

  1. Babyliss Pro Titanium Flat Iron - TITIAN ART
    Find Babyliss Pro Titanium titanium rainbow quartz Flat Iron at TITIAN ART. everquest: titanium edition The lightweight 2017 ford fusion energi titanium material can be used to create an efficient steel-based structure.Type: MetalPowder titanium linear compensator MaterialLength: hypoallergenic titanium earrings 4.75"Depth: 8"Depth: 8"

    ReplyDelete