Friday, September 6, 2013

Hello again...from Beaver Creek Colorado

I don't think I've ever gone two months without posting! I hope a few of you are still checking in.

Regardless of my absence, I'm back with a list of posts to write about the end of our summer.

We had some fun in July and August, starting with a trip to Colorado/Wyoming with the two girls right after the July 4th weekend.  Because the hubby is flying again, we can go to two of our favorite places in the same weekend--Jackson, WY and Beaver Creek Colorado.  The two boys had plans, so Byron flew us girls out west for a long weekend.

Peace out Iowa!

The first leg of our trip was to Colorado.  We landed in Eagle.
The views from the air were fabulous. By car or by air, my eyes never tire of the Rocky Mountains.
And landing on a runway with a mountain at the end is super cool!  (That weird line is the propeller.)


Our personal pilot  :)


Beaver Creek -- beautiful in summer or winter.  The sisters love this place!

The next day we headed out for Jackson, WY and that deserves a post of its own.
(too many pictures!!!)
Check back tomorrow for some pictures of our favorite place on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment