Friday, March 23, 2012

Naughty kids...and always hungry

While on spring break, my four adolescent children made a Sonic run.
I hope you have experienced Sonic...every town should have one.

I provided the cash for their Sonic treat, because I wanted them to  leave me alone  entertain themselves while I shopped at an antique store. After their little treat, they were coming back to pick me up. (Have I mentioned how I love having kids old enough to drive?)

Here's what they got for their "little treat"...

They even weasled an extra 5 bucks from the little sister. When you're spending money from mom and little sister, why hold back.

See their evil smiles...

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny and so familiar--it reminds me of the poem I often repeated to my children when they were little:

    A thousand hairy savages
    Sitting down to lunch
    Gobble, gobble, glup, glup
    Munch, munch, munch

    (by Spike Milligan)

    ReplyDelete