Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks

There are so many things I'm grateful for right now...

Having Byron as my partner as we parent 4 teenagers and 1 preteen. It's hard work and he's really good at the things I'm not so good at. I am thankful for 25 years of marriage with him!

Brandon is enjoying college and has made new friends who have so much in common with him.  I am especially thankful that he is close to home and we still get to see him often.

Ellyn is such a great sister and friend. She values the people God has placed in her life and makes relationships a priority. She's a good student and works hard to do her best.

Levi is learning so much at school and about life. I am most grateful that he recently made a decision to put his faith in Christ. We are missing him now, since he is spending Thanksgiving break back in Rosebud.

Ryan is growing tons and healthy. After our scare this spring/summer with his stomach cramps, I am so grateful that he is completely well. He's doing great at school and likes learning.

Meggan is also doing well at school. She has such great friends in her grade! She is always willing to go with me to run errands or help in the kitchen, so I get to talk with her a lot. I'm proud of the girl she is growing up to be.

All the kids have really great friends!

Byron and I grew up in families who loved us, provided for all our needs and gave us so many opportunities in life.

I am so thankful that Jesus changed my life one summer 30 years ago, and that He is still changing it today.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!






No comments:

Post a Comment