Sunday, September 11, 2011

Let's Have a Party--BINGO

I love to think of an excuse to gather a bunch of people in my house or yard for a party. Sometimes my family tires of my party ideas...other times they enjoy the fun I scheme up. This summer we had a chance to host a few parties and I am finally going to blog about each of them this week.

In June we had our third BINGO party in the back yard. You can read about another one we had by clicking here: BINGO party.
We pulled out the BINGO cards, buttons for marking the numbers, all the tables and chairs, and some cheesy prizes. We had root beer floats to finish off the evening.

You can tell by the faces in these pictures that everyone had a great time...
and that they LOVED their awesome prizes. : )

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun Angie! You always have the best get-together ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Packard family plays BINGO at Christmas time and it's absolutely my favorite tradition! :)

    ReplyDelete