Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Craftiness

I found this free Christmas printable on Pinterest from the blog My Fabuless Life.
I love it framed in my kitchen. So easy...download, print, frame.

When I first started reading Meg Duerksen's blog Whatever, I fell in love with her beautiful old home and her unique Christmas decorations.
I especially liked this idea:

I found some adorable mini flashcards to download on Etsy at The Old Design Shop
I made my own version, minus the lovely frame that Meg Duerksen used.
I may or may not have bought multiple sets of these--love them!
The whole sheet prints on 8.5x11.

I found these digital vintage flashcards at Designer Digitals a couple of years ago, and use them to decorate with as well. They are larger than the ones above. There are several different sets available.


My most recent project (also seen via Pinterest) was a ruffled tree skirt.
Here's a picture of the one I made... almost finished. (It looks fabulous under the tree!)

No comments:

Post a Comment