Thursday, January 19, 2012

January craftiness

I haven't done much crafting in January, but the months not over...right???
I hope to get at least one scrapbook page done. I know if I do one, it will lead to more.
And there are always Valentine's to be made. January is the best time to make homemade Valentine's, because there's no rush yet.
Today I made something I pinned on Pinterest quite a while back. I thought it was perfect to have on display in my home in January and February. Fortunately I had picked up a shadow box frame at Hobby Lobby last fall--half price. :)


It took under an hour to make this. I especially love the words on each of the hearts I cut out.
 (I photocopied the antique hymnal page. I can't bear to cut up my old books.)

"I Love to Tell the Story"
"...because I know 'tis true"
"...listen to the story"
"I will sing to you of Jesus..."
"...of Jesus and His love."


Praying that I have lots of stories and songs about Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment